HMRC has processed 10 million transactions using robots since 2015 which has improved efficiency and customer experience.
Call: 01795 841 310
Solar Insurance Services (Medway) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the reference No. 459582
Ask a question
Fill in our simple form and get in contact with us nowProceed ▸
- Corporation Tax Self-Assessment Enquiries
- Income Tax Self-Assessment Enquiries
- Schedule 36 Interventions & Disputes
- Business Record Checks
- PAYE / NIC Employer Compliance Visits
- VAT Compliance Visits
- Status Disputes
- CIS Disputes
- National Minimum Wage Enquiries
- Inheritance Tax Enquiries
- Child Tax Credit Enquiries
- Special Civil Investigation opened under Code of Practice 8 (provided fraud is disproved)
You will receive 10% discount of the normal retail prices shown below:
Premiums below are for Per Client Per Annum
Fee Protection Scheme All Client - 200GBP Per Hour
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £22.00 £20.04 p/a »
Fee Protection Scheme Client Decide -200GBP Per Hour
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £44.00 £43.23 p/a »
Marketing your scheme is easy. Once you have decided on the type of scheme that fits your practice you can either ask us to market your clients or we can give you all the tools to do it yourself.
The above scheme will cover accountants hourly charge out rates of up to £200.00 per hour
If you require a higher hourly rate please call 01795 841310 or contact us using the contact link above.
Features & Benefits
- Helps protect increasing risk of enquiry from HMRC.
- Unlimited Tax & VAT advice line access. (9 to 5 week days)
- 24/7 help lines (Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety) for you and your clients.
- If you elect an All Client scheme you will be able to grow your client base by 10% each year without any additional cost.
- Peace of mind to know that if your client has cover that your fees are protected.
- Helps with client retention
- Interest Free DD option to help spread the cost
- Full Email or Postal marketing can be undertaken on your behalf
- Free Colour Marketing material available
- Abililty to decide your own profit margins
However, Ken Frost nor HMRCISSHITE endorse or recommend our services or products. Please use our site information pages and useful documents to make your own decision on the right product or service for you. Should you need further clarification on any product or service we offer please do not hesitate to contact us on 01795 841310 or email email@example.com
Useful InformationClick the topic below to expand the section
A Solar Taxwise+ policy will enable you to
· Deal with any correspondence from HMRC
· Attend any meeting with HMRC
· Appeal to the First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal
· Having the security of knowing that fees will be met in full will enable you to defend your clients position robustly
· Premiums are Annual Net Premiums.
· Premiums are inclusive of 12% IPT.
· Net Premiums and IPT are due in full in advance / at commencement of scheme.
· There is a NIL excess on all policies.
· Our cancellation terms are pro rata returns if policy not required mid term (assuming no claim on policy)
· Income Tax Self Assessment aspect and or full enquiries*
· Corporation Tax Self Assessment aspect and or full enquiries
· H M Revenue & Customs VAT disputes
· Employer compliance disputes PAYE/ P11D/ NIC
· IR35 disputes
· Now covers business's with an annual turnover of up to £10 million
· Fees incurred by you attending meetings with H M Revenue & Customs (HMRC) or responding to correspondence from HMRC when you are subject to an HMRC check, enquiry, visit, meeting or dispute.
· Includes professional fees incurred in respect of local review of the enquiry and preparation and representation at an appeal to a First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal.
· Cover is included for directors/partners personal returns and also applies even if you have income that does not generate from the business, there are some limitations to this income so please call for full details.
· The defence of criminal prosecutions
· Investigations carried out by the Serious Civil Investigations Office
· Investigations carried out under section 60 of the VAT act 1994
· Costs incurred without Taxwise's consent
Make a PaymentClick here to make a payment for a current or new policy.