HMRC has processed 10 million transactions using robots since 2015 which has improved efficiency and customer experience.
Call: 01323 410433
Ask a question
Fill in our simple form and get in contact with us nowProceed ▸
Having a Solar Protect Tax Investigation Insurance policy at your disposal means that should you be one of the many 1000's of businesses or individuals that are selected by HMRC each year to look into your tax affairs your own accountant (your tax return agent) can get on and defend you robustly. You have the peace of mind knowing that your accountants (your tax return agent) fees will be paid by the insurance without any Excess for you to find.
Choose the right policy for you.... QUOTE & BUY NOW by clicking on one of the products below:
Solar Protect Qdos Tax Investigation Insurance Private Return
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £88.75 p/a »
Solar Protect Qdos Tax Investigation Insurance Sole Trader
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £97.57 p/a »
Solar Protect Tax Investigation Insurance Ltd or Partnership
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £187.50 p/a »
Useful InformationClick the topic below to expand the section
- Deal with any correspondence from HMRC
- Attend any meeting with HMRC
- Appeal to the First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal
- Having the security of knowing that fees will be met in full will enable your Accountant (your tax return agent) to defend your position robustly
- Premiums are Annual Premiums.
- Premiums are inclusive of 12% IPT.
- Premiums and IPT are due in full in advance / at commencement of policy.
- There is a NIL excess on all policies.
- Our cancellation terms are pro rata returns if policy not required mid term (assuming no claim on policy)
- Pre existing enquiries or disputes
- The defence of criminal prosecutions
- Investigations carried out by the Serious Civil Investigations Office
- Investigations carried out under section 60 of the VAT act 1994
- Costs incurred without Insurers consent
- Income Tax Self Assessment aspect and or full enquiries*
- Corporation Tax Self Assessment aspect and or full enquiries
- H M Revenue & Customs VAT disputes
- Employer compliance disputes PAYE/ P11D/ NIC
- IR35 disputes
- Now covers business's with an annual turnover of up to £10 million
- Fees incurred by your accountant (your tax return agent) attending meetings with H M Revenue & Customs (HMRC) or responding to correspondence from HMRC when you are subject to an HMRC check, enquiry, visit, meeting or dispute.
- Includes professional fees incurred in respect of local review of the enquiry and preparation and representation at an appeal to a First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal.
- Cover is included for directors/partners personal returns and also applies even if you have income that does not generate from the business, there are some limitations to this income so please call for full details.
Which category do you fall into from the following:
Judicial Review £10,000
All Other Claims £100,000
Make a PaymentClick here to make a payment for a current or new policy.