A Buckinghamshire man, who laundered money from the development of an online banking service used by criminals, must pay back £1,018,085 within three months, or spend another seven years in prison and still owe the money.
Call: 01795 841 310
8.00am - 5.00pm weekdays
Ask a question
Fill in our simple form and get in contact with us nowProceed ▸
Useful DocumentsSolar Insurance Terms of Business Document
With Solar Road Rescue, you can be confident our experienced team will get you and your passengers back on the road fast.
We have a range of policies available to suit your requirements, please see below a summary of possible policy options:
- UK & European Road Rescue
- Commercial Road Rescue
- Hire & Reward Road Rescue
- Commerical Hire & Reward Road Rescue
- Driving School Road Rescue
- Classic Car Road Rescue
UK EU Breakdown Recovery
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £31.17 p/a »
Hire or Reward Breakdown Recovery
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £100.80 p/a »
Driving Schools Breakdown Recovery
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £85.12 p/a »
Classic Car Breakdown Recovery
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £41.73 p/a »
Commercial Breakdown Recovery
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £110.88 p/a »
Commercial Hire or Reward Breakdown Recovery
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £168.00 p/a »
Useful InformationClick the topic below to expand the section
- If the vehicle breaks down, the insurer will arrange and pay for a breakdown vehicle to come to the vehicle (for up to one hour) to try to get it working again.
- If the vehicle cannot be made safe to drive at the place you have broken down, the insurer will arrange and pay for the vehicle, the driver and up to six passengers to be taken to a suitable local garage (normally within 15 miles) for it to be repaired. You must pay the costs of any repairs. Full details of cover are shown in the Terms & Conditions of the policy which is available to view and download at the top left of the web page. These full Terms & Conditions are also part of your quotation document and policy schedule.
- Any breakdown that happens during the first 24 hours in the UK or during the first 5 days in Europe after you take out the cover for the first time.
- Labour costs for more than one hour of roadside help
- The cost of guaranteeing the quality of repairs when the vehicle is repaired in any garage the vehicle is taken to.
- Private Car
- Light Commercial Vehicle
All of the above must be under 16 years of age and no longer than 6.5 metres, no heavier than 5,000 kilograms, no higher than 3 metres and no wider than 2.5 metres.
Road Rescue up to 7.5 ton
- Can be no longer than 8.5 metres
- No heavier than 7.5 kilogrammes
- No higher than 3.5 metres
- No wider than 2.5 metres
- Must be under 16 years old since first registration
106-118 Station Road,
Redhill, Surrey, UK
- Driving Instructors
Commercial Breakdown - Vehicle must be under 15 Years old.
Please bear in mind that vehicles must meet the weight and dimensions of our 0 to 3.5T scheme on UK cover.
Make a PaymentClick here to make a payment for a current or new policy.