HMRC has processed 10 million transactions using robots since 2015 which has improved efficiency and customer experience.
Call: 01795 841 310
Solar Insurance Services (Medway) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the reference No. 459582
Ask a question
Fill in our simple form and get in contact with us nowProceed ▸
Tax Investigation InsuranceHaving a Taxwise policy at your disposal means that should you be one of the many 1000's of businesses or individuals that are selected by HMRC each year to look into your tax affairs your own accountant (your tax return agent) can get on and defend you robustly. You have the peace of mind knowing that your accountant (your tax return agent) fees will be paid by the insurance without any Excess for you to find.
Choose the right policy for you... QUOTE & BUY NOW by clicking on one of the products below: Select the correct policy for your individual needs and then process this online with full policy documents made instantly available for you to download once your payment has been accepted.
You will receive a 10% discount of the normal retail prices shown below:
Employed Taxwise Plus
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £88.75 £80.83 p/a »
Sole Trader Taxwise Plus
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £97.57 £90.67 p/a »
Solar Protect Limited Company or Partnership
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £187.50 £175.95 p/a »
However, Ken Frost nor HMRCISSHITE endorse or recommend our services or products. Please use our site information pages and useful documents to make your own decision on the right product or service for you. Should you need further clarification on any product or service we offer please do not hesitate to contact us on 01795 841310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful InformationClick the topic below to expand the section
- Deal with any correspondence from HMRC
- Attend any meeting with HMRC
- Appeal to the First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal
- Having the security of knowing that fees will be met in full will enable your Accountant (your tax return agent) to defend your position robustly
- Premiums are Annual Premiums.
- Premiums are inclusive of 12% IPT.
- Premiums and IPT are due in full in advance / at commencement of scheme.
- There is a NIL excess on all policies.
- Our cancellation terms are pro rata returns if policy not required mid term (assuming no claim on policy)
- Pre existing enquiries or disputes
- The defence of criminal prosecutions
- Investigations carried out by the Serious Civil Investigations Office
- Investigations carried out under section 60 of the VAT act 1994
- Costs incurred without Taxwise's consent
Nick joined Taxwise having gained a number of year's experience working in practice for medium and large accountancy firms including Grant Thornton, Moore Stephens and RSM Tenon. He has worked as a tax consultant in both private client and corporate tax providing compliance and advisory work for a wide variety of clients including high-net worth individuals, OMB's charities and multi-national companies. Nick's advisory work included Capital Allowance reviews, share valuations and corporate restructuring.
Jane Deeks CTA
Jane started her career as a graduate trainee at Price Waterhouse Coopers over ten years ago. Since then Jane has worked for Ernst & Young and KPMG, as well as a smaller tax practice. Jane's VAT experience ranges from advising multi-national organisations through to owner managed businesses. Jane has experience in relation to land and property, education and international VAT and is CTA qualified.
(please see our guidance to this under 'Accountants hourly rates explained'
If your accountant (your tax return agent) at the point of enquiry tells you the rate will be £175 the shortfall can be made by you. Cover will not be excluded because the hourly rate selected is too low
Judicial Review £5,000
All Other Claims £100,000
Make a PaymentClick here to make a payment for a current or new policy.