A company director from Aberdare, who set up fake businesses and sent bogus invoices between them as he attempted to steal more than £140,000 in tax, has been jailed for 18 months after an investigation by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
Call: 01795 841 310
Solar Insurance Services (Medway) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the reference No. 459582
Ask a question
Fill in our simple form and get in contact with us nowProceed ▸
is designed to protect your covered clients for your fees and disbursements in dealing with:
- Corporation Tax Self Assessment Enquires
- Income Tax Self Assessment Enquiries
- Schedule 36 interventions and inspections
- Business Record Checks
- PAYE / NIC Employer Compliance Visits
- Value Added Tax Compliance Visits
- Status disputes
- CIS disputes
- National Minimum Wage enquiries
- Inheritance Tax enquiries
- Child Tax Credit enquiries
- Special Civil Investigation opened under Code of Practice 8 (provided fraud is disproved)
Fee Protection Scheme Client Decide -200GBP Per Hour
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £44.00 p/a »
Fee Protection Scheme Client Decide - 50GBP Per Hour
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £38.50 p/a »
If you require a higher hourly charge out rate please call 01795 841310 or complete the enquiry form on the right of this page. We will arrange for a full written quote to cover any hourly charge out rate that fits your practice.
- Rates are very attractive compared to our retail products
- 24/7 Help lines (Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety) for you and your clients
- You have office hours access to VAT & Tax advice lines
- Peace of mind knowing that where ever HMRC look you will be paid
- More people have this with their existing Accountant, you will be in a position to offer a competitive alternative.
- Improved client retention rates
- Interest free DD option to spread cost
- Full Email or Postal marketing can be undertaken on your behalf
- Ability to decide your own profit margins
Useful DocumentsTaxwise Policy Wording
Terms of Business
Taxwise Demands & Needs
Claim Process Explained
Useful InformationClick the topic below to expand the section
- Deal with any correspondence from HMRC
- Attend any meeting with HMRC
- Appeal to the First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal
- Having the security of knowing that fees will be met in full will enable you to defend your clients position robustly
- Premiums are Annual Net Premiums.
- Premiums are inclusive of 9.5% IPT.
- Net Premiums and IPT are due in full in advance / at commencement of scheme.
- There is a NIL excess on all policies.
- Our cancellation terms are pro rata returns if policy not required mid term (assuming no claim on policy)
- Income Tax Self Assessment aspect and or full enquiries*
- Corporation Tax Self Assessment aspect and or full enquiries
- H M Revenue & Customs VAT disputes
- Employer compliance disputes PAYE/ P11D/ NIC
- IR35 disputes
- Now covers business's with an annual turnover of up to £10 million
- Fees incurred by you attending meetings with H M Revenue & Customs (HMRC) or responding to correspondence from HMRC when you are subject to an HMRC check, enquiry, visit, meeting or dispute.
- Includes professional fees incurred in respect of local review of the enquiry and preparation and representation at an appeal to a First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal.
- Cover is included for directors/partners personal returns and also applies even if you have income that does not generate from the business, there are some limitations to this income so please call for full details.
- Pre existing enquiries or disputes
- The defence of criminal prosecutions
- Investigations carried out by the Serious Civil Investigations Office
- Investigations carried out under section 60 of the VAT act 1994
- Costs incurred without Taxwise's consent
It is recognised as best practice by all accountancy bodies to offer a scheme to clients. A simple mailing will ensure that all clients are made aware of its availability and will not lead you exposed to accusation if a client has not been notified of the schemes availability becomes subject to an event for which a claim could have been made.
Unlike other providers we do not send usage restrictions on our advice lines for small schemes nor do we charge separately for Directors and Partners if the business enrols for cover. Excesses do not exist on our policy and you are able to delist clients if they leave your practice(giving one months notice and assuming they are not currently mid claim)
Make a PaymentClick here to make a payment for a current or new policy.