The Supreme Court today ruled against users of a failed tax avoidance film partnership scheme which tried to use legitimate investment in the film industry as a hook for tax avoidance.
Call: 01795 841 310
Solar Insurance Services (Medway) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the reference No. 459582
Ask a question
Fill in our simple form and get in contact with us nowProceed ▸
This Fee Protection Scheme is designed to protect your fees and disbursements in dealing with:
- Corporation Tax Self Assessment Enquires
- Income Tax Self Assessment Enquiries
- Schedule 36 interventions and inspections
- Business Record Checks
- PAYE / NIC Employer Compliance Visits
- Value Added Tax Compliance Visits
- Status disputes
- CIS disputes
- National Minimum Wage enquiries
- Inheritance Tax enquiries
- Child Tax Credit enquiries
- Special Civil Investigation opened under Code of Practice 8 (provided fraud is disproved)
Premiums below are for Per Client Per annum
Fee Protection Scheme All Client - 200GBP Per Hour
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £22.00 p/a »
Fee Protection Scheme All Client - 50 GBP Per Hour
Click here for a quote and buy nowfrom £17.60 p/a »
Marketing of your scheme is easy. Once you have decided on this route you should notify your clients that you are now implementing a fee protection scheme across your practice, detailing the risk and the many benefits associated with their enrolment. Marketing templates and documents are all available.
The above scheme offers two levels of cover, the first will cover your hourly charge out rate up to £50.00 per hour and the second will cover all hourly charge out rates up to £200.00 per hour.
If you require a higher hourly charge out rate please call 01795 841310 or complete the enquiry form on the right of this page. We will arrange for a full written quote to cover any hourly charge out rate that fits your practice
Features & Benefits
- Rates are very attractive for an all Client Scheme
- Helps protect increasing risk of enquiry from HMRC
- 24/7 Help lines (Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety) for you and your clients
- You have office hours access to VAT & Tax advice lines
- You can grow your client base by 12% with no additional premium due
- Peace of mind knowing that where ever HMRC look you will be paid
- More people have this with their existing Accountant, you will not be in a position of being prohibitively more expensive
- Improved client retention rates
- Interest free DD option to spread cost
- Full Email or Postal marketing can be undertaken on your behalf
- Ability to decide your own profit margins
Useful DocumentsTaxwise Policy Wording
Terms of Business
Taxwise Demands & Needs
Claim Process Explained
Useful InformationClick the topic below to expand the section
- Deal with any correspondence from HMRC
- Attend any meeting with HMRC
- Appeal to the First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal
- Having the security of knowing that fees will be met in full will enable you to defend your clients position robustly
- Premiums are Annual Net Premiums.
- Premiums are inclusive of 12% IPT.
- Net Premiums and IPT are due in full in advance / at commencement of scheme.
- There is a NIL excess on all policies.
- Our cancellation terms are pro rata returns if policy not required mid term (assuming no claim on policy)
- Income Tax Self Assessment aspect and or full enquiries*
- Corporation Tax Self Assessment aspect and or full enquiries
- H M Revenue & Customs VAT disputes
- Employer compliance disputes PAYE/ P11D/ NIC
- IR35 disputes
- Now covers business's with an annual turnover of up to £10 million
- Fees incurred by you attending meetings with H M Revenue & Customs (HMRC) or responding to correspondence from HMRC when you are subject to an HMRC check, enquiry, visit, meeting or dispute.
- Includes professional fees incurred in respect of local review of the enquiry and preparation and representation at an appeal to a First-tier Tribunal or Upper Tribunal.
- Cover is included for directors/partners personal returns and also applies even if you have income that does not generate from the business, there are some limitations to this income so please call for full details.
- Pre existing enquiries or disputes
- The defence of criminal prosecutions
- Investigations carried out by the Serious Civil Investigations Office
- Investigations carried out under section 60 of the VAT act 1994
- Costs incurred without Taxwise's consent
Make a PaymentClick here to make a payment for a current or new policy.